Intimate Dinner Event December 15th, 2023
Come to The Hartman as it transforms into an intimate dining space and enjoy a themed dinner prepared by chef ALEX PAGE. This is an interactive experience with the chef of the evening as they create a culinary masterpiece in our kitchen for you to savour. The meal is also accompanied by selected wine pairings available to you at The Hartman bar.
ALEX PAGE....Chef Alex has been working professionally as a chef for the past nine years, teaching cooking classes across Durham Region and the Greater Toronto Area. He loves entertaining through food and believes that food has the power to bring us together and create important conversations.His love for locally-sourced ingredients inspires recipes that are accessible and simple to recreate in your own home. He believes that when we use high-quality ingredients, we can practice simplicity in the kitchen and still enjoy elevated dishes.
While sitting in our historical church venue at a communal harvest table you will witness the talent of chef Alex first hand. Join us with family and friends or come alone to meet others who appreciate the fine art of cooking.
6 COURSE MENU
- Prosecco toast
- Kale Salad with Garam Masala Roasted Squash, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Farm Pressed Cheddar
- Crostini Topped with Handmade Ricotta, Olive Oil, Lemon, and Rapini
- Spaghetti Carbonara with Cured Duck Egg Yolk
- Shaved Mushroom Salad with Tarragon Oil and Fresh Chili
- Birch Syrup Braised Lamb Shank with Bee Pollen Dukkah
- Walnut Chocolate Tart with Candied Fennel, Whipped Cream and Smoked Sea Salt
* Space is limited to 20 guests
* A complimentary prosecco toast will be provided
* A cash bar will be open during the event